Monday, October 4, 2010

Yup

So I have already started lagging behind in posts. We had to watch "Cats" today in lighting class. I left after about 70 minutes, as while it was cool, it was a LOT to take in at once. I mean, I like cats as much as anyone else, but this was a bit much. So here I am posting about it. I really don't know what to ramble on about. I know that I used to ramble quite a bit on the last blog that I had, but I really have no idea what I should be or could be posting about.

But I will say that the Guatuamalan coffee that I am drinking via. French Press is rather tasty, but not very noteworthy. The same could be said for the El Salvadore that I had the week before. I wonder if my taste buds have changed so much as to not be able to differentiate between the two coffees, or the fact that both are central american, and thus have similar flavor profiles just means that I don't have quite the refined palate. Yet.
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment