Friday, October 15, 2010

Woot!

So I've passed 10 posts! That's pretty good I think, considering that I don't actually have Internet access at home, and I don't like getting on at work, because then my employer will be able to see what I am doing, which just isn't good.

Did you hear about the rescue of the miners in Chile? How cool is that!?! I was really pumped to hear that they had gotten rescued, and to find that they were actually televising the rescue! Having good news be the focus of a broadcast was really nice! It actually had a cheering effect on my day! Wow, people like it when they hear good news! What a strange occurance... :)

So at work I've been looking up different microphones and such, and there are a lot of good ones out there, and a lot of crap ones out there. Yes I know that money isn't everything, but sometimes a $70 microphone is just that.... I am also learning a whole lot about the sound system that we currently have, which is even better! So I am enjoying both of my current jobs, which is nice! Now if they could just pay more... Anyone need a sound engineer for anything?
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment