Monday, October 18, 2010

Its time

So I don't know why this caused whatever was needed to click in my brain, however the inability to purchase a motorcycle this past weekend caused something inside of me to twist, and suddenly I see my position in life as if from an outside opinion! I see that I will not be going anywhere unless I can get some sort of applications out there, and getting my name accross. My current job is not looking like it will become full time, and to make matters more interesting, they want to keep me limited to 20 hours a week. Sorry, but I can't expect to work that little and still make a living. Sure I have two jobs, but at the coffeeshop all of the employees there are looking for hours, so those might be hard to come by. So we will see...
Anyone know any job openings?
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment