Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! I hope that you had a good one, and also a Merry Christmas!

So I don't know if you know, but my neck of the woods got quite a lot of snow recently. As in 8 inches. As in more snow than the years 2001-2003 combined for this area. That's not much. However everything got shut down for two almost three straight days, which was rather nice. I got to spend time at my parents house with my brothers, because, well, I had to! Which was great, because I actually LIKE my family! It was pretty cool playing settlers of Catan with then, or Mario cart, 2-1/2 hour snowball fights, that sort of thing. All around Christmas, so everyone is in a good mood! It was seriously terrific fun!

In other news, I have noticed that when I watch a British car show (Top Gear), I spend the next portion of time THINKING with an english accent. It I'd the weirdest thing, but inside my head, I am British! Does that happen to you? It doesn't really happen with any other accent that I can think of, but somehow the British accent just likes noodling about inside my head, and I can't help but think that it is translating out here!
Odd, isn't it?
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment