Friday, January 7, 2011

A post A post!

"I think sometimes we have to make our own signs"

A friend of mine just told me that, as we were chatting about how neither of us wants to know what to do with our lives, and how it would have been nice to get a massive sign in the sky telling us what to do. Very profound I think. I shall do my best to remember this.

I started sourdough, and then we had snow, and I didn't feed it for over a week, and it died. I think its time to get another batch going. Its frustrating though, since I haven't had a good batch since the very first, out of... 5. Which, a 20% passing rate is not that good. Now I did have one loaf in those batches turn out well, so I guess 25%, but still, that isn't the best in the world. I keep forgetting to turn the oven up, or down. I have gone through a lot of flour as well, which, while it isn't expensive, it gets that way because of all that I have gone through! But I SHALL get some good bread!
I hope...
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment