Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wikileaks

Have you been keeping up with the Wikileaks saga? What are your thoughts about it? I don't know if I am decided yet on if he should be doing that or not. Yes it is important for a government to be held accountable, but there is a certain amount of behind the scenes legwork and discussion that we as a public really do not need to know.

But on the other hand perhaps more transparency would help? But then, if each government was fully transparent, it would be quite easy to get dates and locations of convoys and troop movements, and then it would be pie for someone with ill intent to cause considerable damage. So I guess I think that the leaks shouldn't happen, because the less information potential terrorists have regarding our troop movements the better it is. As to our politicians, what are you going to tell me, that they are corrupt? Yeah.... that one I have figured out on my own...
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment