Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why Hullo ev'ry body!

OH NO HURRICANE EARL IS COMING RUN FOR THE HILLS GRAB YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FORGET THE DOG MAYHEM MAYHEM MAYHEM!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least that is what the general idea is. Part of me is concerned about it, but another part of me knows via what I have over heard and the one glimpse at the satellite footage that I had a few days ago that it isn't going to be that bad, and we might get some wind and rain, but I don't think that anything awful is going to happen. Call me crazy, but no. I mean, really? No. (addendum; Ok, Earl has moved a bit further west than I thought it would go, so we might get stronger winds, but still I am not all that concerned. Too much.)

Its weird being back in the computer room at COA. I came here I don't know how often to check email and look at cars and... well, I don't really know what else I did here, but I spent quite a long time in these labs here. Funny. I have been all through Elizabeth City since I graduated. and you know what? I still kinda want to leave. But I really enjoy my job right now, and it IS a job, and I get to move and connect and disconnect and fiddle with lights and sound and combine and yeah, its fun :)
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment