Saturday, September 4, 2010

A ponderance

Well, I am posting on the road! I am in a hotel currently, and actually I think that I am going to complain to the desk because I have stayed here before without complaints, and it seems like my room is a bit more humid than it should be... And I kinda dong want to get stick.

In other things, I wanted to post how weird it is that people all have different lives and perspectives, and we rarely notice this. On the way back to the hotel I noticed a few different things which will support this.

One was a party happening on the third floor of the apartment, and it has students there all drinking and having a good time.

The second was a couple in a car, and I heard the girl getting angry with the guy, and this stayed with me for a few reasons. One was that the guy had my name, so whenever she would say his name, I wanted to turn my head. Another wad that they were parked in a handicapped zone. Not because I think either was handicapped, but they had just needed to pull over and talk. And third because she was talking about their past relationship an how the current one was strained because of him... And from what I heard, she was right. So bravo to her.

The third was a group of girls all set to go out partying tonight! They had met outside of the apartment complex, and were all just talking up a storm and excited about the coming evening. Wow. A few years ago I would have been out wig my friends at 12:15 am and thought nothing of it, and no here I am looking forward to bed!

But anyway, I just wanted to point out that the people involved in each of those different groups had no idea the others existed. Each were merely concerned with their own agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment