Friday, January 27, 2012

Ok

Alright, well, I need to get on this and start actually posting and writing posts. I don't know how often I will be posting, but I need to get in the habit of posting, even if it is just random bits here and there. I am now a Tow Truck Driver, which mixes things up rather nicely. I can tell you what cars to avoid, and what cars I don't really see much of, and which ones are surprising. Nissan Versa? Don't waste you time, they are cheap. Same with the Chevy Aveo. GMC pickups? Solid. Ford small cars? Good.

I also find it rather funny that most of the cars that I pick up didn't need to be if the person just performed regular scheduled maintenance. Sometimes yes, a car is a lemon and will never run correctly, but if a person just keeps up with regular vehicle check-ups, it works great.
Go Heels!
MBc

No comments:

Post a Comment